Florence: the Fair of the Handmade Chocolate
EDITION 2016 - 12th EDITION OF THE FAIR OF THE HANDMADE CHOCOLATE: A JOURNEY IN THE WORLD OF COCOA...
...where? IN FLORENCE, in the beautiful setting of SANTA MARIA NOVELLA SQUARE!
From the 12th to the 21st February 2016, Florence opens its doors to all the chocolate lovers!
Exhibitors from all over Italy and from many parts of the world will attend the event and with their experience and dedication will allow the visitor to experience a big variety of flavors and delicacies from the world of chocolate.
Now in its twelfth edition, the Fair of handmade chocolate will entertain children and adults, thanks to its rich calendar of events and workshops for all ages and for all tastes.
Would you like to discover a little taste of what awaits you?
- "Chocolate manufacturer for a day" ("Cioccolatiere per un giorno"): workshop dedicated to those who have always wanted to be master of this wonderful art,
- "Little hands in short pastry" ("Manine in frolla"), for children,
- Grappa and chocolate tastings, for those who like strong flavors
- Cake Design workshops,
- Chocolate icecream tastings
All workshops are free but by appointment, for organizational reasons.
Timetable of the Fair of the Handmade Chocolate:
- On weekends: from 10am to 10pm
- On weekdays: from 10am to 08pm
- Sunday 15 the closing time will be brought forward to 08pm